6 months ago
Business Analyst – Data Governance
FR Executive is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our client a leading UK company. You will be responsible for establishing and ensuring adherence to a framework for data policies, standards and practices in order to meet business needs
You would be joining the Information Services leadership team of an established organisation, with a reputable culture, dedicated to employee engagement, development and training. You will ensure that there is on-going alignment with Agile Methodologies for companywide change projects and processes.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will ensure department standards and processes are being governed to appropriately mitigate risk.
- You will work with team members to develop their skills, making sure all team members have clear goals, receive regular feedback and have timely and constructive appraisals.
- Strong commercial experience as Business Analyst
- Experience working within an agile environment and can demonstrate agile ways of working.
- Experience of adhering to robust project governance and technical quality standards
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders.
- Industry recognised professional certifications or accreditations desirable but non-essential
Location: North West or Yorkshire based ideally.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.