£30k - 35k per year
12 months ago
Business Development Executive- Professional Services
I’m working with an instantly recognisable international law firm in Holborn, London who have an opportunity for a Business Development Executive for a 12 month project.
This role will suit someone with business development experience, preferably in a professional services environment. The salary is £30-£35k and there is a possibility of permanent employment following the contract.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Work with partners and colleagues to provide BD support such as; identifying opportunities to develop new business, cross sell wider services, utilise market intelligence and grow the firms profile
- Pitch for new business including the coordination of new materials and pitch writing documents
- Continually gather market intelligence
- Take responsibility for BD budgets, tracking and approval
- Manage thought leadership campaigns , BD products, client communications and marketing initiatives
- Work with the events team to maximise attendance
- Proven experience in a business development role is essential
- Experience working in the professional services sector would be preferable, as would life sciences
- Able to form relationships quickly and effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Results driven with a keen drive to succeed.
£30,000 to £35,000 with benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.