Manchester City Centre
£30k - 45k per year
about 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
Business Development Manager
£30,000 - £45,000 plus sales performance bonus
Forward Role are working with a creative digital agency that are specialists within the tech and digital innovation landscape, who are on the hunt for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their passionate digital team. You will be responsible for driving, managing and closing the pipeline of new business opportunities across their key service areas.
- Identify and qualify value new business opportunities and secure new clients
- Build lasting relationships with key decision-making, influential stakeholders
- Understand prospective clients’ requirements
- Create proposals or presentations to aid in the acquisition of projects or establish relationships
- Work effectively with the design team to leverage marketing assets
- Develop strategic plans and identify areas where the business can grow
- Minimum of 3 years within a digital agency or similar environment
- Selling virtual technologies or similar technologies
- Able to demonstrate achievement in previous sales roles
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Confident and resilient personality with energy and enthusiasm
- A passion for the growing tech and digital innovation landscape
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Jess Hill at Forward Role: Jess@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.