Business Development Manager
£35k-£40k + Competitive Bonus (performance related).
As a key role has arisen in our the our Tech Clients Commercial Team where you will be joining their team as the new Business Development Manager. Due to a rapid period of growth you will have an exciting opportunity to work within the Corporate Sales Division. We are looking for an experienced, driven, and dynamic Business Development Manager to nurture our Corporate clients and grow a sales pipeline of new business through effective prospecting and client visits.
If you have prior experience of sales and lead nurturing with current and new prospective businesses then this could be the ideal next role for you!
In return you will get a number of great staff perks including working in a pretty cool office with a state of the art breakout area, rewarding sales and paid social events, on site gym and much much more!
As the Business Development Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Achieve new business sales from the Corporate market place
- New business sales process from initial prospecting through to contract negotiation
- Identify and present new technologies options to clients
- Devise acquisition strategies through effective and visible account planning
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities and ensure sales activity records are reported and maintained
- Ensure contractual paperwork for contracts within the portfolio is up to date
- Attend and present to a monthly sales review
- Identify and assist with development of new products and services for business customers.
The key skills of the Business Development Manager:
- Experience within a Business Development Manager role selling into Corporate companies
- Ability to devise acquisition strategies through effective and documented account planning
- Able to evidence pipeline development and growth strategies to ensure forward opportunity
- Strong achievement drive, self-motivation and relationship management capability
- Have a consultative approach to clients
- Analytical thinking with strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to influence key decision makers
- Proven high level of pure new business delivery
- Numerate and accurate with ability to solve detailed problems and use own initiative
- Full UK driving license
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
Would you be interested in working for a FinTech brand in Manchester who are currently on an exciting curve of growth? If you’re a Business Analyst (BA) this is certainly the role you need. We’re looking for an ambitious Business Analyst to join our growing team! You’ll be a great addition to the...
- Greater Manchester
- £30k - 50k per year + benefits
- Posted 13 days ago
Content Manager Greater Manchester £DOE We are working with an exciting retail business to find a Content Manager, to look after everything content related. As the Content Manager you will understand what the audience wants to see, that’s through the website, social media, podcasts, email newslet...
- £25k - 30k per year + benefits
- Posted 22 days ago
Content Manager (Mat Cover) £25-30K South Manchester We have the pleasure of working with a leading medical business in South Manchester to find an ambitious and talented Content Manager for a Fixed Term Contract, lasting up to 9 months. The overarching company has two prominent brands that offer...
- £30k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
SEO Manager- Award Winning Digital Agency, Manchester City Centre, £30k This fantastic digital agency based in the centre of Manchester has an impressive client base and a passionate team of digital marketers. With their recent success they are looking for a SEO Manager to join their relaxed team...