Forward Role are working with an exceptional cyber security sales business, who possess solid foundations and an incredibly talented technical team with an innovative approach to delivering true value to the market by managing and reducing risk for commercial and government clients. With sustainable growth as a primary focus, they are now looking for a Business Development Manager to identify challenging business opportunities, as well building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced BDM who can help the business build and improve upon their existing case studies, leveraging from successful projects delivered, and honing their value proposition to ensure a strong, sustainable pipeline and an unrivalled reputation for exceeding customer expectations.
This will include identifying opportunities to align with their capabilities, strategy and values; conducting and driving new client meetings; and alongside their technical team, structure, write and negotiate statements of work and commercial terms for new deals.
What we need from you:
• Be able to implement a robust sales process, set up appropriate sales tools and tactics, build a strong sales pipeline and manage it from top of funnel right through to successfully securing new projects.
• Cultivate and develop relationships with your existing network and prospective clients to find opportunities for us to explore with key decision makers that align with our offering, team resources, values and growth aspirations.
• Have experience pitching and winning small to large sized (£15k-£250k) enterprise projects, ideally those that focus on delivery of defensive or offensive cyber security services.
• Have at least 4-5 years’ experience in a professional services environment selling technical services.
• Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
• Be familiar with approaching customers in overseas markets, perceptive to nuances within the route to market.
• Be a skilled and intentional communicator, able to understand and articulate technical and non-technical frameworks to a variety of stakeholders internally and externally.
• Confidently deliver pitches and have great interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Have strong written communication skills, especially proposal writing.