£61.5k - 65.9k per year
11 months ago
Forward Role are working with an impressive marketing services agency, who are looking for a Business Development Professional to join their team in Amsterdam. You will be responsible for creating and growing relationships and generating new business opportunities across their key service areas including but not limited print, studio and creative solutions.
- Identify, qualify and nurture new business opportunities and secure new clients
- Build lasting relationships with key decision-making, influential stakeholders
- Understand prospective client's requirements
- Create proposals or presentations to aid in the acquisition of projects or establish relationships
- Develop strategic plans and define the growth strategy for the business
- Act as an ambassador for the agency and promote their capabilities
- Minimum of 3 years business development experience in marketing
- Able to demonstrate new business and sales success across creative, marketing or print services
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Effective communicator with the ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Confident and resilient personality with energy and enthusiasm
This isn't just your standard sales roles, the company have an amazing culture and are looking for someone who can add to this, and really be consultative with their approach to new business.
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Jess Hill at Forward Role: Jess@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.