£60k - 70k per year
BI Manager - Manchester / Hybrid - 2-3 days a week in the office
up to £70,000 DOE
Forward Role are excited to be working with a fantastic international brand. You will know and love them, they are fun, exciting, innovative and true leaders in their market across the globe.
As the BI Manager, you will be a key driver in supporting data-driven decision-making. Through the development and management of BI solutions, you will be driving business performance. The BI Manager will be leading a high-performing team, whose goal is to enhance access to accurate and relevant insights across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence professional who thrives of making data useful and easily available to the wider business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver a robust BI strategy, identifying opportunities to utilise data and drive continuous improvements to business growth, performance and customer experience
- Lead a collaborative and high-performing team of BI specialists – providing mentorship, training and striving to enhance their skills and capabilities
- Drive data driven decisions across the business through accurate reporting, dashboarding and analytics
- Support data governance and champion high data quality standards
- Manage to BI tool stack, keeping up to date with new technologies to ensure the team are innovative
- Working in partnership with various teams and working cross-functionally to support accurate data-driven insights
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced BI Manager, with involvement in team development and data strategy
- Having a mix of B2C and B2B experience would be useful, but not essential – retail/ecommerce experience is desirable
- Advanced experience using BI and visualisation tools: Tableau, Power BI, Looker etc.
- Excellent understanding of data management and governance best practice
- Ability to manage implementation projects
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
If you are interested in the position, please apply to get in touch with Sophie at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.