£35k - 40k per year
- Are you an experienced Buyer looking for your next challenge?
- Do you have experience buying tech products?
- Or do you have a passion for tech and emerging trends?
If so, read on!
A large tech retailer is looking for several new Buyers to look after specific categories within the Group. After a period of growth, and with exciting ambitions for the future, now is a great time to join. Within this role, you will be responsible for sourcing, purchasing, and managing the inventory of technology products within your category, The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the tech industry, strong negotiation skills, and a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest trends in technology.
What's on offer?
- Salary upto £40k
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday + birthday off + bank holidays
- Free lunches
About the role
- Work with technology vendors, suppliers, and manufacturers to ensure the best quality products at competitive prices
- Negotiate contracts, terms, and pricing agreements with vendors
- Develop and implement effective inventory management strategies, including forecasting, demand planning, and stock replenishment
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, such as sales, marketing, and finance, to ensure accurate demand forecasting and inventory planning
- Proven experience as a buyer within the tech industry
- Strong knowledge of technology products, market trends, and industry dynamics
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Proficient in inventory management techniques, demand planning, and forecasting
Please note you must be able to travel to Tamworth 3 days a week. Sorry, visa sponsorship is not available.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.