£25k - 50k per year
Forward Role are working with a fast-growing and dynamic Financial Services business in Manchester City Centre. The award winning business provide excellent services to the business and consumer markets. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business, where they value and empower employees to grow and develop their careers.
The business are looking for a Campaign Analyst to help shape customer communications. You will be responsible for the creation and delivery of communications, from receiving a campaign brief, data segmentation, testing and validation through to channel deployment and evaluation of activities.
Working with a small team of Database Marketing specialists, the Campaign Analyst will help develop the technical implementation and evolution of future state closed loop multi-channel CRM campaigns. You will be comfortable working in a diverse and challenging environment with limited data maturity, often requiring creative approaches.
The ideal candidate will come from a database marketing background or be a tach savvy graduate with a passion for data and eagerness to learn.
Role & responsibilities:
- Own CRM campaigns end to end including managing targeting, data segmentation, dynamic content rules, control groups, HTML build, validation, testing, tagging with appropriate tracking codes and deployment
- Ensure campaigns are always executed to the highest standard, on time and on budget.
- Ensure all campaigns delivered are aligned to the established campaign framework with a campaign brief, building (data segmentation and email templates), validation and delivery. With expectation to highlight and implement continuous improvement to the framework to ensure a simplified and auditable campaign delivery process
- Provide advice and assistance to business stakeholders around campaign measurement and testing, implementing the necessary elements into campaigns for ongoing analysis and improvement.
- Develop brilliant working relationships with business unit stakeholders to deliver aligned and compelling campaign propositions and optimal customer journeys
- Be guardians of our customer’s data, ensure campaigns are well documented, targeting the right audience, validated and are complaint with GDPR and other applicable policies
- Work closely with immediate team to help build a central database marketing function at group level
- Utilise analytical resource in wider Data Science team for data driven targeting and measurement of activities
Skills & experience:
- Experience in the delivery of email via an ESP, including the technical construction of email campaigns such as data selections, application of filters, integrating HTML into the platform (and editing where appropriate), dynamic content, control groups, QA/proofing and final send
- Experienced skill set in SQL scripting, taking a campaign brief and translating it into SQL code to extract campaign lists
- Good working knowledge of HTML
- Enjoys working in cross functional teams and with external partners, collaborating with the wider business and sharing learnings with others
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Ability to influence stakeholders and guide through decisions and assessment of requirements and deliver.
- Must be tenacious, able to pursue stakeholders for deliverables, assess issues to conclusion; able to get the answers from resources that are already stretched and distracted
- Excellent attention to detail and process oriented
- Curiosity and initiative to challenge information and delve beneath surface to get better results.
- Open minded and proactively seeks to drive improvements
- Self-starter, driven and the desire to achieve results
- Data literate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.