Job Title: Customer Campaign Analyst
Location: Stockport - Hybrid
In this role as a Campaign Analyst, you will be an integral member of the Analytics team. Your mission will be to provide crucial support to the organisation's CRM function and you will be responsible for leveraging data to design, execute and optimise customer campaigns that drive engagement, loyalty and business performance.
- Utilise Salesforce Marketing Cloud to meticulously design and develop customer selections.
- Champion customer communications to elevate the overall customer experience, gain loyalty and drive company performance.
- Work cross functionally with the CRM Marketing teams and stakeholders to deliver timely customer selections that align with the marketing perspective of the customer journey.
- Produce customised analysis that deliver clear recommendations that help influence decision making.
- Innovate and create customer selections to fulfill business and customer objectives.
What will you need?:
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce – Marketing Cloud, Oracle, Unica or similar.
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication, with a demonstrated capacity to cultivate meaningful connections and collaborations across all company departments
- Excel in translating complex data into visualisations, particularly when communicating with non-technical stakeholders.
If this sounds like you and you want to know more Call me on 07936032686 or Email me a copy of your Latest CV to Scott.Waldron@ForwardRole.com for more information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.