Campaign & Loyalty Analyst
Up to £45,000
Forward Role are excited to be working with a well-known large fashion and home retailer. The business have an expanding online presence and stores across the UK. The retailer are developing a new loyalty programme and so are recruiting a Campaign & Loyalty Analyst to lead campaign evaluation, recommendation and stagey.
A Campaign & Loyalty Analyst will be responsible for creating and targeting campaigns and developing the strategy around segmentation, selections, execution and evaluation of the new loyalty incentives. You will be working alongside the CRM team to develop the system, and the Insight team to create data models.
- Play a key role with the introduction of a new CRM and campaign management system, ensuring it is being used to its highest potential
- Focus on the customer life-cycle communication strategy, automating communications
- Dig deep in to data to identify opportunity in customer groups – segmentation, response models, profitability models
- Develop an email targeting initiative to improve personalisation, dynamic content etc.
- Make recommendations on selections and campaigns from deep dive analysis and insight – measuring campaign performance
- Implement and own test and learn strategies across campaigns, reporting and monitoring results to key stakeholders
- Evolve customer segments to develop a wider understanding of the customer base, who they are, how to deliver better to them etc.
- Managing a small team of analysts
- Previous experience in a campaign management / analyst role
- Advanced SQL skills are essential
- Experience working with CRM data/systems and campaign management tools
- Knowledge of modelling tools / techniques
- Experience with CRM / Loyalty strategy development and management
- Management and leadership expereince
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £23k - 27k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Analyst My client is an AI driven technology company with significant private funding and a huge global vision. This business’ headcount has increased from 4 to 20 in under 12 months and their mission to transform the way technology is shared continues to expand internationally. As a result of th...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 1 day ago
Marketing Analyst Forward Role are currently working with one of the UK’s largest charities as they look to expand their Marketing and Fundraising team. As a result of growth, the business requires a talented individual to provide accurate insight into supporter data, marketing effort and income ...
- £22k - 30k per year
- Posted 20 days ago
Marketing Analyst Manchester Up to £30,000 Forward Role are working with an exciting business in Manchester who are passionate about professional development. Due to recent growth, the business are recruiting a Marketing Analyst to join the vibrant team. As a Marketing Analyst you will be respons...
- £60k - 65k per year + company benefits
- Posted 22 days ago
Business Insight Analyst My client, a fast-growing online service marketplace, is seeking a Business Insight Analyst to join their highly skilled team. This company is responsible for connecting readily available professionals with the customers who needs them, using innovative technology to deli...