Campaign & Loyalty Analyst
Up to £45,000
Forward Role are excited to be working with a well-known large fashion and home retailer. The business have an expanding online presence and stores across the UK. The retailer are developing a new loyalty programme and so are recruiting a Campaign & Loyalty Analyst to lead campaign evaluation, recommendation and stagey.
A Campaign & Loyalty Analyst will be responsible for creating and targeting campaigns and developing the strategy around segmentation, selections, execution and evaluation of the new loyalty incentives. You will be working alongside the CRM team to develop the system, and the Insight team to create data models.
- Play a key role with the introduction of a new CRM and campaign management system, ensuring it is being used to its highest potential
- Focus on the customer life-cycle communication strategy, automating communications
- Dig deep in to data to identify opportunity in customer groups – segmentation, response models, profitability models
- Develop an email targeting initiative to improve personalisation, dynamic content etc.
- Make recommendations on selections and campaigns from deep dive analysis and insight – measuring campaign performance
- Implement and own test and learn strategies across campaigns, reporting and monitoring results to key stakeholders
- Evolve customer segments to develop a wider understanding of the customer base, who they are, how to deliver better to them etc.
- Managing a small team of analysts
- Previous experience in a campaign management / analyst role
- Advanced SQL skills are essential
- Experience working with CRM data/systems and campaign management tools
- Knowledge of modelling tools / techniques
- Experience with CRM / Loyalty strategy development and management
- Management and leadership expereince
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £28k - 50k per year
- Posted 3 days ago
Digital Analyst Greater Manchester £28,000 - £50,000 Forward Role are working with a leading retailer in Greater Manchester. The business have a number of high street stores across the UK and a strong digital presence with ecommerce websites. The exciting, vibrant business are recruiting a Digita...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 18 days ago
Digital Analytics & Insight Manager Manchester City Centre £35,000 - £40,000 Forward Role are working with a global digital agency in Manchester City Centre. The agency have an impressive and varied client based and have seen an increase demand for analytics. As a Digital Analytics & Insight Mana...
- £27k - 33k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
Data Analyst One of the UK’s leading software providers is seeking a data analyst to derive insights and offer recommendations to increase customer activity. Reporting to the Head of Professional Services, this is a unique opportunity for someone to drive the company’s strategy by working with va...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 24 days ago
Marketing Analyst £25,000 North Manchester Forward Role are working with a dynamic and growing business in North Manchester, who are recruiting a Marketing Analyst to join the team. As a Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and continuously evolving marketing rep...