£32k - 45k per year
Forward Role are working with an exciting B2B distributor with a turnover in excess of £100million. The business has expanded hugely over the past few years through organic growth and acquisition. Through centralising it’s functions, the company now operate efficiently and are hugely successful across UK, Ireland and Europe. There is now a huge focus on the customer, and massive investment in to the ongoing digital transformation to become an ecommerce led, customer focused business.
The Customer Insight Team is newly established to drive a deep understanding of the customer base and their behaviours, feeding insight in to the wider Marketing team to create the most relevant and targeted campaigns.
As a Customer Insight Analyst, you will be driving data discovery, identifying trends and providing insight. You will be identifying trends in customers behaviours and purchasing patterns, and creating customer segmentations. You will then be driving this information and insight to be utilised in the day to day running of the business.
This is an incredible opportunity for an entrepreneurial analyst, to make a significant impact in to a well-established business. The team is brand new, so you will need to entrepreneurial and an “out the box thinker”. You will have loads of exposure and play a key role in shaping and developing the function moving more forward.
Skills & Experience:
- Highly analytical and statistical – 1-2+ years’ experience in a similar customer analytics role
- Experience with segmentation, regression and cluster analysis
- Ability to work with large data sets and identify trends and areas of opportunity
- Ideally you will be a graduate in a numerate STEM subject – but this is not essential
- Driving insight and making commercially driven recommendations to the wider business
- Experience using tools such as SQL, SAS, SPSS, R, Python etc.
- Google Analytics experience / experience working with ecommerce data is desirable but not essential
*This role offers excellent flexible working, with a split of home and office working. They have a few offices dotted around the North West which you will be able to work from.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.