£24k - 29k per year
Forward Role are working with an award winning, specialist agency in Manchester City Centre. The agency are experts at delivering creative and effective campaigns to a variety of leading retail brands. The agency has an excellent culture and their values play a very important part in their day to day work. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and driven with lots of passion!
As an Insight Executive, you will be playing a key role on one of the agencies largest accounts. You will hit the ground running and using data to support campaign planning and then providing insight and evaluating campaign success, making recommendations for future strategy.
Role & responsibilities:
- Supporting the development & growth of the insight function
- Playing a key role on a large account, and supporting with a variety of other clients
- Data analysis - Data cleansing, data quality assurance, sales analysis and process management
- Campaign & media planning for clients
- Campaign insight & evaluation
- Using market leading technology to understand performance and effectiveness of campaigns
Skills & experience:
- University graduate, with 2:1+
- Strong Excel experience
- Analytical/numerical/statistical skills
- Ability to hit the ground running & take ownership
- Excited to learn and improve on new technologies
- Experience with tools such as R/Python is desirable but not essential
- Attention to detail and strong organisation is essential
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.