B2C Campaign Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
Manchester city centre
As the Campaign Manager for this exciting established consumer tech brand launching into the UK, you will be the go-to campaign expert for the UK team. You will be working very closely with the Head of Marketing to develop the above the line comms strategy for the UK, looking to launch the brand with a bang! You will also be hands on in creating exciting, daring and bold communications across a wide range of channels. In this role, you will run and manage regular campaigns across mailings, emails and digital, from beginning to end.
- Compose marketing communication strategies with the Head of Marketing across multiple direct marketing channels, including direct mail, email, and press channels.
- You will work with the Head of Marketing to develop above the line marketing campaigns to raise the brand profile.
- Develop, manage and execute a direct marketing calendar based on customer and marketing insight, revenue potential and brand affinity.
- Coming up with creative campaign ideas to launch the brand and boost brand awareness direct to our target market.
- Manage the creative development, briefing external agencies and internal teams.
- Review artwork, editing copy to ensure they meet campaign objectives and brand guidelines.
- Work with the PR & Comms Manager on creating various different types of direct marketing content to be delivered across multiple channels, including video, written and visual.
- Manage the ongoing direct mail programme including the planning, execution and reporting of the campaign, working with agencies and creatives to deliver on time and in budget.
- Working with our media agency to build a targeted direct marketing plan to drive our sales targets year on year.
- Report on effectiveness of the marketing campaigns and identify ways to improve cost per acquisition.
- Manage and maintain the tone of voice for the brand across all channels, including working closely with the Social Media Manager
- Writing engaging and persuasive marketing content
- Proven track record within a campaign marketing role, coming from an agency or ecommerce background
- A creative flair, yet a solid understanding of ROI and a commercial awareness
- Experience planning and executing marketing campaigns across a business
- Strong understanding of the impact of direct marketing on consumer behaviour and how it drives engagement through to acquisition and retention
- Experience managing campaigns across direct channels including , email, and traditional direct mail
- Proven experience of delivering commercial content marketing strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI
- Experience managing campaigns and generating direct sales
- Experience of reporting with Google Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 8 days ago
Our client, an entrepreneurial B2B energy business is looking to recruit a Campaign Marketing Manager to join their team in a newly created role which will help drive continued growth. The role of Market Segmentation and Campaign Manager exists to identify customer and market segments, develop di...
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
Introduction: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Campaign Marketing Manager to join a leading financial services organisation in Cheshire to cover maternity leave for 9 months. My client is keen to consider any campaign led Marketing Specialists with experience in a regulated environment, p...
- £35k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 1 day ago
Our client, a leading Property Developer, is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to support their Birmingham portfolio. They’re looking for a truly brilliant Marketing Manager who will help create, develop and effectively implement their marketing and communications plans. What you’ll be doing...
- £28k - 35k per year
- Posted 22 days ago
Account Manager, Integrated Agency Chorley Up to £35,000 Forward Role are working exclusively with an impressive full-service marketing agency who are on the hunt for an experienced Account Manager to join their team. As part of their client service team, you will manage a portfolio of brands acr...