B2C Campaign Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
Manchester city centre
As the Campaign Manager for this exciting established consumer tech brand launching into the UK, you will be the go-to campaign expert for the UK team. You will be working very closely with the Head of Marketing to develop the above the line comms strategy for the UK, looking to launch the brand with a bang! You will also be hands on in creating exciting, daring and bold communications across a wide range of channels. In this role, you will run and manage regular campaigns across mailings, emails and digital, from beginning to end.
- Compose marketing communication strategies with the Head of Marketing across multiple direct marketing channels, including direct mail, email, and press channels.
- You will work with the Head of Marketing to develop above the line marketing campaigns to raise the brand profile.
- Develop, manage and execute a direct marketing calendar based on customer and marketing insight, revenue potential and brand affinity.
- Coming up with creative campaign ideas to launch the brand and boost brand awareness direct to our target market.
- Manage the creative development, briefing external agencies and internal teams.
- Review artwork, editing copy to ensure they meet campaign objectives and brand guidelines.
- Work with the PR & Comms Manager on creating various different types of direct marketing content to be delivered across multiple channels, including video, written and visual.
- Manage the ongoing direct mail programme including the planning, execution and reporting of the campaign, working with agencies and creatives to deliver on time and in budget.
- Working with our media agency to build a targeted direct marketing plan to drive our sales targets year on year.
- Report on effectiveness of the marketing campaigns and identify ways to improve cost per acquisition.
- Manage and maintain the tone of voice for the brand across all channels, including working closely with the Social Media Manager
- Writing engaging and persuasive marketing content
- Proven track record within a campaign marketing role, coming from an agency or ecommerce background
- A creative flair, yet a solid understanding of ROI and a commercial awareness
- Experience planning and executing marketing campaigns across a business
- Strong understanding of the impact of direct marketing on consumer behaviour and how it drives engagement through to acquisition and retention
- Experience managing campaigns across direct channels including , email, and traditional direct mail
- Proven experience of delivering commercial content marketing strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI
- Experience managing campaigns and generating direct sales
- Experience of reporting with Google Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client, an entrepreneurial B2B energy business is looking to recruit a Campaign Marketing Manager to join their team in a newly created role which will help drive continued growth. The role of Market Segmentation and Campaign Manager exists to identify customer and market segments, develop di...
- £50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 29 days ago
The role of the Product & Campaign Manager is split across long- and short-term objectives. Long term the objective is to develop and deliver a product strategy that meets the business vision set by the Board. Short term objectives are to identify customer and market segments, develop direct sale...
- £37k - 38k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 1 day ago
Our client is a market-leading B2B business with a great working environment in their Greater Manchester head office. The Brand Manager role will work in a department filled with passionate people, excelling in delivering strong communications, best in class marketing materials, hungry to grow, l...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 7 days ago
CRM Manager £25,000 - £30,000 Stockport This growing property business based in Stockport is now looking to expand its team with a brand new role – a CRM Manager! The successful candidate to take accountability for all CRM across the business; working directly with the Marketing Manager to lead i...