£37k - 42k per year + Bonus & Benefits
A leading medical business, established but with a very entrepreneurial spirit are looking to recruit a proven B2B Campaign Manager due to exponential growth.
They’re looking for an experienced marketing professional to really get under the skin of the B2B Sector area of their business.
You will develop a deep understanding of the customer journey and will optimise the marketing of all touch points to drive sales leads and ensure retention of existing business.
You will be someone who can:
- Identify marketing opportunities across the B2B sector
- Develop customer insights and deliver solutions that drive conversion rates
- Plan, implement and manage proactive marketing strategies, encompassing the full marketing mix, both online and offline
- Manage the overall marketing calendar for the B2B area of the business
- Monitor and analyse competitor activity to inform the ongoing marketing strategy
- Manage a range of events, both as a participant/exhibitor and as an organiser/host
- Create compelling content for both online and offline audiences
- Work well under pressure, managing multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines
- Collaborate closely with all members of the marketing team, including our specialists in SEO, paid media, social media, content, and graphic design
- Take ownership and demonstrate a ‘customer first’ mentality in all that you do
- Work in close partnership with the sales management and account management teams to ensure campaigns are developed appropriately and executed effectively
- Significant B2B / professional services marketing experience
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Ability to understand complex issues and multiple stakeholder needs
- Creative approach and understanding of impactful marketing opportunities
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Keen attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter with excellent organisational and planning skills, and the ability to prioritise
- Strong relationship-builder with excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle
- A highly collaborative working environment where everyone feels supported, motivated and inspired
- Empowerment to make decisions and shape the way we use marketing across the business
- A culture where talent and individuality are genuinely encouraged and where everyone’s ideas are valued
- A business that thrives on innovation, creativity, agility and integrity
- Competitive salary + bonus
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Medical cash plan
- Death-in-service benefit
- Employee assistance programme
- On-going training and development
- Company sick pay scheme, plus bonus for full attendance
- Last Wednesday of the month free pizza day
- Free on-site parking
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.