£25k - 35k per year
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Campaign Manager to join a well-known funeral company that are going from strength to strength.
Full time, Contract role. Office is in Wilmslow, and have a flexi working arrangement with home and office work.
About the role:
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
alongside our marketing agencies
• Managing database marketing activity to engage customers at each stage of their journey with
• Using the full marketing mix over time for the company’s marketing communications including
direct mail, email, and social media
• Creating content for all marketing collateral, including brochures, emails, web activity and
• Supporting the sales team with customer collateral
• Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and
highlighting where variances occur
• Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
• Understand campaign performance and use insights to drive future activity
• Building relationships with key stakeholders to ensure campaigns land effectively across the
• Developing our social media strategy and creating content alongside our agency
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting
• Manage and develop the relationship with our agency roster
Interested? Please apply today, or for more information please get in touch with India Potts on India@forwardrole.com or 07709 516706.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.