£25k - 35k per year
5 months ago
Campaign Manager- 9 months
An instantly recognisable British brand in Lancashire is looking for a Campaign Manager with experience in financial services for 9 to 12 months to cover a maternity leave.
This role will suit someone with experience of delivering multiple marketing campaigns across both on and offline channels.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deliver quality marketing campaigns across all digital and traditional channels.
- Deliver analytics and recommendations on campaign success and what can be changed to improve performance next time
- Responsible for the growth of marketing across the business though digital and traditional channels
- Develop a measurable marketing retention customer journey
- Actively work with various stakeholders across the business to understand business priorities and product developments
- Support the FS CRM Manager in owning elements of direct marketing risk
- Develop campaigns that drive business profitability
- You must have proven experience of working in a marketing position
- Experience in the financial services sector would be preferable
- Experience working on CRM systems
- Knowledge of how to measure campaign success to impact future work
- Able to form effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels quickly
- This client is commutable from Bolton, Chorley, Warrington, Preston, Rochdale, Oldham and Manchester
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.