£24k - 28k per year
Campaign Marketing Executive – Hybrid role
£24,000 to £28,000 per annum dependent on experience
Forward role are working exclusively with a clothing brand to recruit a Campaign Marketing Executive. Reporting into the Assistant Marketing Manager and Marketing Director you will be accountable for making sure there is consistency across all retail, online and wholesale channels and developing brand awareness through managing all integrated campaign strategies.
- Working together with the commercial teams and Assistant Marketing Manager to organise marketing collateral to help omni channel campaigns on own websites, concession partners and e-retailers and retails stores
- Manage the distribution of the digital marketing strategy across key account e-retailers
- Working together with the company online team to provide branded campaigns across own sites making sure campaign performance is analysed afterwards
- Work with the Lead Graphic Designer on all window campaigns to brief, plan and execute and then present quarterly to senior stake holders
- Keeping in line with the budget, set for a rollout across multiple stores, work with the Marketing Assistant to sample existing window designs and make changes where needed to result in a commercial and impactful & display
- Create tailored customer presentations and toolkits and when required present to buyers
- For celebrity campaigns and more specialist categories, develop a hierarchy of content with the Product Content Executive
- To guarantee brand consistency, supervise the Retail Brand Assistant when they are undertaking the regular brand audits across the main e-retailers and update where appropriate
- Build proactive and positive relationships with the retail partners, internal online teams and sales team to aid in driving sales growth and brand awareness
- Take charge on any local marketing activity to increase footfall to certain areas in store, altering to each market and working together with local retail teams and marketing assistant
- Present back the successes and results of offline and online campaigns to key stakeholders in internal platforms and weekly trading meetings
- Over four years’ experience in a marketing role, with prior knowledge and experience of brand/retail marketing both in-store and online
- Exceptional attention to detail and a creative eye
- Brilliant organisational and communication skills
- Passionate about marking
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.