£35k - 45k per year
0161 914 8558
4 months ago
Campaign Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 plus bonus & benefits
Manchester city centre
This is a great opportunity to join a recognised business in the hospitality sector in Manchester city centre. As Campaign Marketing Manager, you will have extensive experience of driving business growth thought delivering successful strategic marketing and communication, campaigns on time and within budget, primarily in B2B. The ideal candidate will have experience in the full marketing mix including lead generation, campaign planning, digital marketing, content creation and social media.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to define and shape a B2B marketing approach that will achieve new business through lead generation
- Build and manage all B2B marketing programs to budget, timeline, and goals
- Oversee day-to-day execution of the B2B marketing calendar, including content, events, email, and advertising
- Define quality standards and inform key messages for all campaigns in alignment with industry best practices for B2B communications
- Create and deliver against key metrics, including marketing qualified leads - opportunities, pipeline sourced / influenced, sales
- Review all B2B marketing campaigns, and lead the team as they manage launch and review, guiding sales engagement and follow-up processes for each campaign
- Work with the content marketing team to ensure that the right content gets in front of the right audience at the right time
- Work with marketing operations to continually optimise marketing automation and lead acquisition platforms and processes
- Create B2B forecasts and marketing reports with detailed data and insights
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience, within a B2B Marketing background.
- Sound knowledge of the marketing and business development process and driving a lead generation programme
- Ideally degree qualified
- Motivated and open to taking on new challenges in a fast-paced department
- Oversee current offerings and come up with initiatives for product development
- Ability to track all marketing and B2B sales data and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior management
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.