B2B Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
Manchester city centre
We are looking for an experienced lead generation / campaign focused B2B Marketing Manager to join this growing team of brilliant people in Manchester city centre. You must have a genuine passion for marketing and the ability to drive corporate sales and build on the integrity of the existing brands. The ideal candidate will have experience in the full marketing mix including lead generation, campaign planning, digital marketing, content creation and social media.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to define and shape a B2B marketing approach that will achieve new business through lead generation
- Build and manage all B2B marketing programs to budget, timeline, and goals
- Oversee day-to-day execution of the B2B marketing calendar including content, events, email, and advertising
- Define quality standards and inform key messages for all campaigns in alignment with industry best practices for B2B communications
- Create and deliver against key metrics, including marketing qualified leads - opportunities, pipeline sourced / influenced, sales
- Review all B2B marketing campaigns, and lead the team as they manage launch and review, guiding sales engagement and follow-up processes for each campaign
- Work with the content marketing team to ensure that the right content gets in front of the right audience at the right time
- Work with marketing operations to continually optimise marketing automation and lead acquisition platforms and processes
- Create B2B forecasts and marketing reports with detailed data and insights
- Ideally 3 to 4 years of experience, within a B2B Marketing background.
- Sound knowledge of the marketing and business development process
- Ideally degree qualified
- Motivated and open to taking on new challenges in a fast-paced department
- Oversee current offerings and come up with initiatives for product development
- Ability to track all marketing and B2B sales data and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior management
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a leading Property Developer, is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to support their Birmingham portfolio. They’re looking for a truly brilliant Marketing Manager who will help create, develop and effectively implement their marketing and communications plans. What you’ll be doing...
- £50k - 70k per year
- Posted 22 days ago
Senior Marketing Manager £50,000 - £70,000 Consumer Manchester city centre This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing consumer business with a sizable marketing team based in the centre of Manchester. We are looking for a senior brand marketer who will report into the Head of Marketing an...
- £30k - 35k per year + Bonus & Benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
Our client, a leading International manufacturing business are looking to recruit a Product Marketing Manager into their busy head-office team. The Product Manager will support the business in delivering product excellence and in developing new customer focussed product initiatives across the por...
- £40k - 45k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client, an entrepreneurial B2B energy business is looking to recruit a Product Marketing Manager to join their team in a newly created role which will help drive continued growth. The role of the Product Manager is to develop and deliver a product strategy that meets the long term business vi...