£30k - 40k per year
6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Campaign Marketing Manager to join a leading financial services organisation in Cheshire to cover maternity leave for 9 months.
My client is keen to consider any campaign led Marketing Specialists with experience in a regulated environment, preferably from the financial services sector, but this isn’t essential.
Interested? Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07514 950197.
About the business:
My client is an industry leading financial services organisation based in Cheshire. Due maternity leave they are looking for an Interim Marketing Manager for 9 months.
- Develop and implement multi-channel campaigns focusing on generating new business and retention
- Lead company-wide initiatives to improve customer experience and drive engagement
- Monitor campaign results and business performance to address any shortfalls
- Develop content across multiple on and offline channels in partnership with external agencies
- Regularly monitor and analyse competitor performance
- Plan, deliver and evaluate the marketing projects
- Experience of working within a comparable marketing position is essential
- A track record of working within the wider financial services sector is key, preferably within insurance
- A customer centric approach to marketing
- Experience of delivering integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Confidence to establish and influence relationships with multiple stakeholders
- You must live within a commutable distance of Liverpool
£30,000 to £40,000 or £175 or £200 per day
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.