£0 - 40k per year
Campaign Planning Manager
Liverpool – Hybrid
Are you a Campaign Manager with a passion for driving results? Looking for your next challenge? Look no further! Forward Role are currently working with a leading highstreets gifting company to find a Campaign Planning Manager to work alongside the Head of Marketing Communications to drive their strategy and creative approach forward…
About the role…
- Management of both internal and external marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with our high-street partners to plan campaigns on a B2B & B2C basis.
- Implement strategy to maximize annual marketing activity plans to drive revenue across both B2B and B2C streams.
- Work closely with top high-street partners to optimize the campaigns.
- Create effective briefs by gathering market insights and deliver on key objectives.
- Ensure that campaigns are delivered on time whilst managing stakeholder engagement as well as developing annual catalogues on time and on budget.
- Ensure that all campaign materials have relevant sign off regarding Compliance and Legal.
- Report on performance by channel and engagement for integrated marketing campaigns, partnership activities whilst ensuring they are cost effective and align with KPIs.
- Management of successful, creative campaigns that remain in line with brand guidelines and tone of voice.
What you will need…
- Strong background in both delivering and planning marketing campaigns with the ability to manage campaign budgets.
- Experienced in managing stakeholders, working alongside head of department.
- Positive approach with the ability to creatively and strategically influence campaigns whilst redefining campaign goals where necessary.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent benefits package
- Private Medical Insurance & UK Healthcare
- Flexible and hybrid work
- Family friendly leave
- Travel scheme
Interested in this role? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.