£60k - 70k per year + benefits
7557 396 272
11 months ago
Our client is a global, leading professional services business, looking for a Campaign and Channels Manager to join their Strategic Communications team. Based in their London offices, the post-holder will support the development of flagship campaigns, ensuring best-in-class content to embody the business’ vision and narrative across various platforms.
You’ll work with the Senior Campaigns and Channels Manager in order to develop engaging and innovative material, ensuring this is prioritised and distributed across the appropriate channels.
You’ll be experienced in supporting the development of organisational purpose and corporate narrative, having worked on strategic campaign delivery across multiple channels, particularly social media.
Key accountabilities will include:
• Evaluating, planning and then generating new ideas and approach to campaigns.
• Working with others across Corporate Affairs, helping develop high-impact communications campaigns for deployment across a variety of channels when required, working with key stakeholders across the business.
• Manage a regular flow of accurate, high quality news across all channels, including social media.
• Attend partner events as required, developing briefs, writing reports and recording as necessary for deployment across a variety of channels.
• Improving the effectiveness of existing channels and develop new channels as required, staying abreast of industry trends and spotting new opportunities to communicate messages.
• Responsible for measurement of digital channels – reporting on number of new visitors/followers, number of hits, click-through, number of downloads, number of active clients, etc.
• Working closely with marketing to ensure senior colleagues’ social media interactions are managed in line with business objectives.
• Working with senior leaders on social media profile.
If you’re interested, get in touch – email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.