£25k - 30k per year
3 months ago
Greater Manchester - £30,000 + bonus
Forward Role are delighted to be working with a global, multi-brand retailer in Greater Manchester. The thriving business are recruiting an experienced Category Analyst to join the expanding team.
You will be reporting directly in to the Managing Director and your findings will influencing key decisions in the business. Working closely with the Sales & Marketing team, you will be responsible for providing analysis and insight to help drive sales of all brands across the company.
- Marketing, sales, pricing and competitor analysis
- Provide in-depth insight and understanding of the customer base, looking at behaviours, wants and needs
- Identifying key UK market and sales trends
- Identify new business opportunities through market and competitor analysis
- Make strategic recommendations to channel and category management and influence promotional activity
- Create regular and ad hoc reports and present findings to variety of internal/external stakeholders
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years in a similar role - category / sales / market analysis
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Ability to bring data to life and tell an easily understood story
- Data visualisation experience
- Ability to provide actionable insight and make strategic recommendations
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.