Location:Manchester City Centre
£40k - 50k per year
Change Communications Specialist- 12 months
A leading tech brand in Manchester is about to undergo a significant change project and are looking for a Change Communications Specialist for a 12 month contract.
You will be responsible for delivering organisational change initiatives across the business as well as delivering coordinated colleague engagement across internal communications channels. This role is currently remote but may eventually require travel into Manchester 5 days per week so NW candidates are preferred.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deliver organisational change programmes in line with business strategy and OD methodology implementation
- Support the organisational design and delivery with the internal change programmes
- Deliver a coordinated colleague engagement approach across various internal communication channels
- Deliver activities to encourage diversity, inclusion and wellbeing
- Take the lead on Employer Branding activity
- Coordinate the Employee Value Proposition development, including employer branding activity
- Drive external partnerships to support the Employer Brand development
- Manage the internal communication channels
- Proven experience in a change communications role is ESSENTIAL
- Significant experience of organisational design/effectiveness
- Proven experience within employee engagement
- Able to deliver diversity and inclusion and wellbeing offerings
- Excellent communications skills, able to work with everyone in the business and associated partners easily and effectively
- Able to work with senior stakeholders and influence them
- Knowledge of how the engagement will contribute to the wider HR strategy
£250pd or £50k
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.