£50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is well established B2B business with a head office in Manchester. They are looking for an accomplished Channel/Partner Marketing Manager to help grow business revenue from their Business partner programme and deliver a marketing strategy to attract new partners, engage with existing/ inactive partners as well as support Elite and Premier partners in their own sales and marketing activities.
Responsibilities of the role
- Work with the CMO to set the marketing strategy for the partner programme, covering the promotion of communications, utilities and financial services.
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of our value proposition and deliver go to market messaging for these services and solutions.
- Work closely with Partner Sales Director on a sustained partner recruitment programme covering three tiers of partners – partners; Premier partners and Elite partners.
- Develop and manage the contact strategy and multi-channel touchpoints to improve partner acquisition and engagement, including PPC, social advertising, social media, events, EDM and DM, PR, case studies and sales support.
- Improve ROI through the optimisation of marketing activities.
- Manage the full campaign lifecycle from design to delivery.
- Develop different service category strategies to drive multi-channel growth.
- Lead ongoing market research & competitor analysis and make recommendations.
- Responsible for the planning and control of the marketing budget for partner marketing.
- Monitor and analyse campaign ROI and make changes to drive improvements.
- Work with Elite and Premier partners to:
- understand and develop marketing requirements for Elite and Premier partners as we progress and grow.
- provide marketing material / livery for call centres.
- provide apparel & ID for field sales.
- Develop a Partner Zone portal.
- Develop and grow a new Partner prospect pack per tier.
- Develop partner-to-partner competitions to promote increased sales volumes.
- Spearhead transformational change for partner onboarding and interactions with Clear Business.
- Develop relationship with key stakeholders across the business to optimise marketing activities.
- Build strong relationships with appropriate third parties to support in the delivery of the communications marketing strategy.
- All commercial revenue targets are achieved for the partner programme.
- ROI is achieved for all marketing activities in line with business expectations.
- A clearly defined marketing strategy exists and is delivered for the partner programme.
- Value propositions and key messaging flow through all marketing activities, channels and materials.
Experience and Skills
- Strong business marketing experience using a wide range of marketing techniques and strategies.
- Experience of online and offline channel marketing, including acquisition, upsell, reactivation and stakeholder engagement.
- Solid experience managing a marketing budget and P&L.
- Experience developing and leveraging successful and profitable relationships with third-party organisations
- Proven experience designing and delivering a contact strategy with clear objectives for each of the customer touch points.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and drive change.
- Analytical approach and a focus on tangible results.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify issues and deliver solutions.
Qualifications and other requirements
- Channel marketing experience.
- CIM or similar marketing qualification, desirable.
- IT literate, with knowledge of the effective use of technology to deliver a marketing strategy.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.