Chief Information Officer (CIO) – United Kingdom
FR Executive have partnered with a private equity backed, fast-growing, multi-channel retailer, based in the North West to source an industry leading CIO.
Joining an industry leader, committed to growth, change, and innovation; you will have full P&L accountability across all aspects of the IT Division, and digital platform.
To be successful in this exciting opportunity you must be an accomplished technical leader and experienced in managing large divisions across multiple sites and accustomed to the challenges involved in delivering IT and digital services within a multi-channel/ e-retail environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop IT Strategies in collaboration with the Leadership Team and IT Steering Committee and overseeing the group delivery of IT strategy across the organisation.
- Oversight of all aspects of IT and digital platforms, including control of IT risk, cost and service.
- Application of formal governance or audit processes to significant digital, ecommerce or IT investments and change programmes.
- Define the technology operating model to support the overall target operating model, to best support the existing business and drive opportunities through process improvement and technology platforms
- Managing 3rd party vendor relationship and outsourced partners ensuring all services are within agreed service level agreements (SLA’s) and operating level agreements (OLA’s)
- Strong technical background and awareness of industry trends
- Experience of IT/Digital/ ecommerce leadership at Executive level
- Prior budgetary management with full P&L ownership of multi £million budgets
Location: Cheshire, UK
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £38k - 45k per year
- Posted about 22 hours ago
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of a key player in the Transport Industry. An opportunity to join them at their Manchester HQ has become available as they are hiring for an IT Security and Data Officer. The purpose of the position is to provide IT security and...
- £60k - 70k per year + bonus and package
- Posted 10 days ago
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division are recruiting on behalf of a leading financial services institution who have an urgent requirement for a Solution Architect, with a focus on CRM Salesforce, to join them at their Manchester based HQ. The company employs over 2000 people and have multi...
- £30k - 50k per year + 15% bonus
- Posted 10 days ago
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division are recruiting on behalf of a leading financial services institution who have an urgent requirement for Mobile Software Engineers to join them at their Manchester based HQ. The company employs over 2000 people however, the mobile team currently consist...
- Market related
- Posted 12 days ago
Description Mid-Level Developer - Thatcham (Remote work posisble) An industry leading e-commerce business in Thatcham are looking for a Developer to join and their talented team and pour their enthusiasm and contribute to the exciting projects in the pipeline. You will continue to deliver high pe...