£100k - 120k per year + package
3 months ago
ITIL Service & Operations Director – United Kingdom
FR Executive have been retained on an exclusive search for an experienced Service Delivery Director.
With full P&L accountability and deliver across all aspects of the IT Infrastructure, covering but not exclusive to Change Delivery, Operations, Service Management, Architecture and Outsourced provision.
To be successful in this exciting opportunity you must be an accomplished technical leader and experienced in managing multiple sites in a matrix structure.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with internal Executive/ Commercial Directors to understand business requirements and build strong business associations
- Delivery of the corporate infrastructure and operations of IT (network operations, data centre operations, etc.)
- Control existing IT infrastructure risk, cost and service.
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationship and outsourced partners
- A strong technical background and awareness of industry trends
- Experience of managing daily IT operations
- Experienced leader in the managing of shared IT services for multiple business units
- Structured project and change management
- Ability to design and implement strategy and governance in a collaborative and inclusive management framework
- Commercial understanding in various technologies, methodologies and frameworks including ITIL
- Budgetary management with full P&L ownership of complex outsourced budgets
Location: Manchester, UK
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.