7 months ago
Client Account Executive- 12 month interim contract
A leading media agency with a large focus on the shopper market is looking for a Client Account Executive for a 12 month contract. This role will sit on site with the client in Liverpool.
You will be responsible for managing the needs of an instantly recognisable retail client. You will be responsible for driving the media campaigns ensuring the campaigns are right for the client and their shoppers.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Support a key clients media needs across several categories and brands
- Establish good working relationships with the clients businesses ensuring you understands their needs and goals
- Contribute to the campaign planning to ensure results are delivered for the client
- Work closely with the retail partner to establish creative concepts
- Once agreed on you will deliver the campaign within the agrees timescales and budget
- Develop final art work, lease with third party suppliers and ensure proof of execution reports are delivered
- Evaluate the media performance and present results back to the brands
- Experience in a marketing focused role with some involvement in brand and client liaison is key
- Experience driving marketing/media campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels quickly and effectively. This is a people focused role so a willingness to get stuck in is essential
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of project and process management
£23,000 to £26,000 plus bonus and benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.