£25k - 30k per year
4 months ago
An exciting retailer in Burnley is looking for a Collateral Marketing Manager for 6 months to cover a maternity leave.
This role is responsible for the end to end design, production and distribution of marketing collateral which promotes their latest and great products. This role will suit someone with experience of collateral creation and direct marketing.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
About the business:
A leading UK retailer
- Manage and develop the end to end marketing collateral process in line with wider company strategy
- Create creative briefs by working closely with designers and external agencies
- Organise and run the photography shoots from concept to delivery
- Develop relationships with several teams including the commercial team to ensure consistency and quality in delivery
- Work with the print team to agree volume
- Use available data to measure campaign success
- Manage a small team
- Manage budgets for this project
- Demonstrable experience of creating marketing collateral is essential. Experience creating leaflets is essential
- Experience working with marketing agencies
- People management skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite would be preferable
- Experience managing photoshoots
- Print production experience
- Retail background would be preferable but not essential
Up to £30k
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.