An exciting retailer in Burnley is looking for a Collateral Marketing Manager for 6 months to cover a maternity leave.
This role is responsible for the end to end design, production and distribution of marketing collateral which promotes their latest and great products. This role will suit someone with experience of collateral creation and direct marketing.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About the business:
A leading UK retailer
- Manage and develop the end to end marketing collateral process in line with wider company strategy
- Create creative briefs by working closely with designers and external agencies
- Organise and run the photography shoots from concept to delivery
- Develop relationships with several teams including the commercial team to ensure consistency and quality in delivery
- Work with the print team to agree volume
- Use available data to measure campaign success
- Manage a small team
- Manage budgets for this project
- Demonstrable experience of creating marketing collateral is essential. Experience creating leaflets is essential
- Experience working with marketing agencies
- People management skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite would be preferable
- Experience managing photoshoots
- Print production experience
- Retail background would be preferable but not essential
Up to £30k
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
Marketing Manager Leeds - Tech Sector Salary £DOE + Benefits This is a brilliant opportunity for a B2B lead generation experienced marketer to make the move in to a senior position within a market leading business. You will take the lead of the marketing team to drive lead generation across multi...
- £30k - 35k per year
We’re working with an exciting business based in Manchester and Cheshire who are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager due to an internal promotion. The purpose of the role is to manage and deliver corporate and internal marketing activity for the Group, plus further B2B activity. Working within...
- £35k - 45k per year
Marketing Manager £35,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits Chester / North Wales area This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an excellent company in a brand new role for the team. You will establish new and optimise existing channels, introducing new products to market successfully....
- Greater Manchester
- £27k - 35k per year
Marketing Manager Salary up to £35k North Manchester Are you experienced and confident enough to work for, and with, Olympic Athletes in the leisure industry? This is an exciting challenge for a Marketing Manager who has the ability to manage a team and drive new revenue, while continuing to buil...