£22k - 25k per year
3 months ago
Greater Manchester - £25,000 + bonus
Forward Role are delighted to be working with a global, multi-brand retailer in Greater Manchester. The thriving business are recruiting an enthusiastic Commercial Analyst to join the expanding team.
You will be reporting directly in to the Senior Analyst and your findings will influencing key decisions in the business. Working closely with the Sales & Accounts teams you will be providing accurate and in-depth commercial analysis to gain an understanding of accounts and product performance.
- Forecast analysis
- Analysis on promotions and marketing drives performance
- Regular and ad hoc analysis, reporting and insight for a variety of stakeholders
- Reporting on weekly sales across a number of retailers
- Work closely with account managers to improve ROI
- Interpreting large data sets and making recommendations
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in an analytical focused role
- Advanced user of Excel and Access - pivot tables, v-look ups etc.
- VBA / SAP experience is desirable but not essential
- Managing and manipulating large data sets
- Ability to present technical information to a non-technical audience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.