£50k - 60k per year
7 months ago
Commericial Director - Events
Forward Role are currently working with a full-service events agency in Greater Manchester that produce seamless corporate events including award ceremonies, roadshows, conferences and exhibitions for an impressive portfolio of clients. They are on the lookout for a Commercial Director to join the team and drive sales. As the Commerical Director you will report directly into the MD and be responsible for driving growth across owned and client events, along with generating new events for the business.
- New business development including targeting potential prospects, writing proposals, pitching and attending meetings
- Spotting opportunities for new events and new markets for sponsorship, as well as growing existing sponsorship
- Build positive and lasting relationships with key influencers and sponsors
- Work effectively with the events, sales and marketing teams to co-ordinate activity
- Networking – attending regular events to promote and aid growth
- 5+ years sales experience in an event or media sales environment
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally
- Able to build professional and effective relationships at all levels
- A multi tasker with excellent organisational planning and project management skills
- Able to pitch for new business
- Open to travel, with flexibility around working hours
- Driving license
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Jess Hill at Forward Role: Jess@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.