Brand & Communications Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 plus excellent benefits
Chester / North Wales
A fantastic opportunity has come about for a Brand & Communications Manager to join a sizeable team at a fast growing B2B business. Their clients range from small SMEs to global brands, national to international so a expert copywriter with an adaptable style, wide vocabulary and a creative streak will be perfect for this role. If you are a passionate, self-driven and ambitious individual with the right experience, you should fit in nicely with the team.
- Produce copy for campaigns across all marketing channels – traditional as well as digital
- Be a brand ambassador, maintaining the company’s unique voice through the written word
- Have a natural flair for language, creating engaging content for different audience types
- Confidently create and brainstorm with other stakeholders in readiness for copy creation
- Brief and organise different teams to maintain consistent strategy implementation
- Manage several projects alongside each other, successfully overseeing campaigns from cradle to grave
- Both online and offline channel implementation (web, print, case studies, newsletters, emails, blogs)
- Advocating the brand guidelines
The perfect candidate will have:
- An appropriate qualification in Marketing, English or Creative Copywriting
- A passion for brand with outstanding copywriting skills / proof reading
- Sound commercial experience, confident and self-motivated
- Enjoy working as part of a close-knit comms team to achieve the company’s growth aspirations
- Incredibly thorough with an obsession for consistency and detail
- Experience working within the creative process, generating great ideas and producing engaging material that’s commercially fit for purpose
- Eloquent, accurate and able to write and communicate brilliantly with key stakeholders at all levels
- Confidence in an autonomous role and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds and tight deadlines
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £60k - 70k per year
Our client is a global, leading professional services business, looking for a Communications Manager (Content) to create thoughtful and insightful content, ensuring that this is unified across the spectrum of UK activity. This role will sit within a Strategic Communications function; working clos...
- West Yorkshire
- £35k - 45k per year
Brand Strategy Manager £35,000 - £45,000 West Yorkshire This is a great opportunity to join a large sophisticated marketing team in a new role to focus on the longer-term brand strategy and proposition. Role responsibilities Responsible for providing strategic, market and competitor insights and ...
- Market related
Internal Communications Manager- 12 months Introduction: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Manager to join an instantly recognisable and leading business in Skipton on a 12 month project. This role will suit someone with experience in internal communications/employ...
- £80k - 90k per year
Our client is a well-known international Bank, looking for a Senior Internal Communications Manager to junior their UK division based in London. The successful candidate will have vast experience running major change and transformational projects within matrix, financial services environments. Re...