The Communications and Content Specialist is responsible for the planning and creation of content and content strategies for a range of traditional and digital media for our client’s EMEA business.
- Devise a regional external communications content plan and editorial calendar for all key channels in conjunction with the Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Managers and Digital Marketing Lead
- Create content that engages and inspires audiences to interact with the brand for all online and offline channels (inc. email, landing pages, case studies, newsletters, blogs, press materials, press releases, bylined articles, white papers, corporate videos and marketing collateral)
- Create and source new content for communications
- Work with the technical services team to create technical /high value technical content
- Write and edit content ensuring a high degree of accuracy for all platforms
Tailoring, tracking and distributing content
- Re-purpose and tailor content for distribution across all media and all key target audiences
- Track topical issues and identify news hooks relevant to our marketing campaigns to be leveraged for content creation/execution benefit
- Measure and evaluate feedback on distributed content to continuously improve
- Track competitor communications and content with a view to ensuring we differentiate our brand and gain stand out in the market
Brand development and stewardship
- Ensure content is consistently on message and adheres to the brand guidelines across all channels
- Develop and continuously update message maps for all key product ranges and capabilities
- Ensure that tone-of-voice and brand character is reflected in all marketing collateral copy, as well as special projects
- Work with G2M team to ensure the integrity of the brand is maintained and reflected in all elements of our presence at events
- Provide communications support at key events in EMEA
Web content development
- Work with the Digital Marketing Lead to ensure that the EMEA website content increases site engagement
- Use engagement metrics to drive the development of future content
- Work with the Marketing Communications Manager and the Digital Marketing Lead to develop persona driven content for the website
- Manage the translation of different language versions of the website and extranet
- Support the implementation of an SEO strategy in the region
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Editorial and content experience - either from a pure editorial background or in a communications function, e g. PR, writing editorial content for online and media channels, employee communications
- Excellent command of the English language with traditional writing skills and expertise in new media.
- Proven attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of implementing Social Media campaigns
- Experience working for a B2B organisation would be advantageous
- Knowledge of SEO
- Proven event management experience would be an advantage
- Experienced running and devising Content Marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in Digital/Social Media
- Native English speaker
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
- Posted 29 days ago
SPANISH SPEAKING- Marketing and Communications Manager Introduction: I’m working with a leading global manufacturer near Widnes to find a Spanish speaking Interim Marketing and Communications Manager for a contract up to 6 months with every opportunity to go permanent. You will be responsible for...
- Market related
- Posted about 2 months ago
Interim Marketing and Communications Manager- GERMAN SPEAKING Introduction: I’m working with a leading global manufacturer near Widnes to find a German speaking Interim Marketing and Communications Manager for a contract up to 6 months with every opportunity to go permanent. You will be responsib...
- Manchester City Centre
- £23k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 5 days ago
Our client is a leading international Professional Services organisation, with offices across the UK and globally, and they are looking to recruit a Marketing and Business Development Executive to support their Partners growth plans. The role will be based in Manchester City Centre and will engag...
- £50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 3 months ago
The role of the Product & Campaign Manager is split across long- and short-term objectives. Long term the objective is to develop and deliver a product strategy that meets the business vision set by the Board. Short term objectives are to identify customer and market segments, develop direct sale...