£20k - 25k per year
Fantastic opportunity for an ambitous marketing graduate, with some hands on experince to join a well-known, highly successful business. The team is experiencing growth, due to a successful year on the digital side of the business.
The culture is upbeat, passionate people that are keen to move the company forward, they are also a pretty socialable bunch with the offices being in the city centre.
There a couple of oppportunities if you sit more on one side (Comms/Campaign) or the other (CRM/Creative).
About the role:
- Plan and create promotional offers to be executed via email, on-site, in-app
- Test and refine onsite promotional activity to achieve commercial and business objectives
- Develop, plan and execute A/B testing to optimise communication and campaign performance.
- Work with design team on email creative - making sure content, links, and copy are all correct, commercially strong and are on brand.
- Writing, proof-reading and adapting copy for comms channels.
- Using data analysis and market insights to continuously optimise marketing.
About the role:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject, with 1-2 years hands on marketing experience (can be internships, placement year etc)
- Content and CRM experience with knowledge of in-app, SMS and email marketing systems
- Intersted in email marketing and CRM, keen to specialise in this field.
- Analytical mind, keen eye for detail.
- Eager to learn, creative and great communicator.
If you are interested please apply ASAP or to find out more get in touch with Beth Price on firstname.lastname@example.org, or 07732 689608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.