A technology led retail business has created a brand new role within the marketing department to help heighten the customer experience. This role will be instrumental in improving the customer journey and managing all interactions with an intuitive and market leading web chat software.
- Manage the web chat software
- Introduce and manage personalisation across the web chat software
- Liaise with the content/communications team to ensure correspondence with customers is accurate and consistent
- Constantly seek improvements to the customer experience
- Suggest improvements to the business processes based on customer led data
- Critically review the customer journey and make suggestions to improve conversion and overall satisfaction
Experience and Skills:
- Strong customer experience capabilities
- Experience managing communications with customers
- Ability to collate customer led data and provide strategic insight
- Experience with web chat software is beneficial, but not essential
- Hard working ethos with a desire to learn
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £60k - 70k per year
My client is one of the most exciting luxury retail businesses in the market. The role will involve growing an in house team while utilising agency support. PR Manager – Cosmetics - £60-70K Requirements - Experience in running global social and influencer marketing strategies within a cosmetics b...
- £30k - 35k per year
We have partnered with an international and award winning ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over the years. They are one of the biggest businesses in the UK, in their space. They are a well-established company within the retail sector, that have experienced continual growth. Due to thi...
- £28k - 35k per year
Forward Role are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s largest digital agencies who are expanding in the North West with a brand new office in Manchester. They are leaders in search marketing and are looking to hire a Technical SEO Manager to be a crucial part of their new office. It's a re...
- £28k - 35k per year
Forward Role are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s largest digital agencies who are expanding in the North West with a brand new office in Manchester. They are leaders in search marketing and are looking to hire a PPC Manager to be a crucial part of their new office. It's a really excit...