£35k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a leading FinTech business, is looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join their growing head office team in South Manchester.
- Work closely with the Marketing and HR teams to execute the internal communication strategy to ensure important business updates and news are communicated in an engaging and timely manner.
- Create and maintain a strong brand identity throughout all communications by following brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Set out monthly communications plan for internal and corporate audiences which are aligned with business requirements.
- Work with the marketing team to develop new and innovative ways to communicate with our stakeholders through a variety of channels.
- Ensure that our mission and company values are woven into all stakeholder touch points
- Build stronger emotional resonance with our internal and external stakeholders through the communication of our purpose and impact.
- Create engaging and imaginative content for a wide variety of communications channels including social, website, email, print and digital collateral.
- Create and maintain the content for a new website
- Create and maintain the content for the Company intranet
- Be the point of contact for all communications requests and enquiries, both internally and externally (in conjunction with our PR agency).
- Play an integral role in establishing our corporate communications and using your experience to drive best practice.
- Have a strong internal network and a constant ‘finger on the pulse’ with what’s going on within the business.
- Co-ordinate and deliver various colleague events and conferences
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Educated to degree level in a marketing or communications related subject
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Internal or Corporate Communications role
- Strong content, copywriting and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A willingness to apply a journalistic approach to communications by proactively seeking out useful, interesting and impactful information for stakeholders
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task.
- Creative and innovative, with the ability to think “outside of the box”
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable of delivering successful and engaging multi-channel comms plans
- Experience within a fast-growing business or a listed company would be advantageous
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to adapt writing style / tone and write for different audiences.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.