Up to £35,000
This is an opportunity to join this market leader and lead the strategy across email, SMS and DM. You would manage the communications team and be part of a great team who really believe in making the business a fantastic place to work. You will need a strong work ethic and be comfortable working autonomously as well as part of a team. Working across both B2C and B2B businesses your aim will be to increase retention and ROI.
· Delivery of the communications plan for all brands to aide retention and cross sell opportunities
· Deliver a timely and effective communications plan to all clients with improvements in all areas of engagement
· Inspire the communications team to ensure it is working effectively at all times
. Brand guardian for all communications output delivered by the team to ensure high quality standards
. Manage the client communications plan predominantly through email but with a view to gaining the best cut through in results for client engagement across a range of marketing communications channels
· Work with all areas of the business and third party partners to understand the key client communication deliverables and create engaging messages that encourages clients to act in response to these
· Manage the communications team to drive improved performance and quality in copy and manage results around increased open rates, engagement rates and have an awareness of the impact on commercial targets around client revenue
· Be able to work sensitively with client data to help segment and target messages to the right mix of clients
· Have a good understanding of all client CRM and marketing automation technologies across the business
· Provide a high level of creativity and innovation to deliver on new marketing ideas and activities that contribute to overcoming business challenges
· Lead, inspire and develop all individuals across the team to develop a best in class communications team
· Adhere to all GDPR practices manage client communication preferences
· Develop good working relationships with all areas of the marketing team as well as other group functions such as operations, commercial partnerships, sales and IT
· Oversee the internal communications plan to all group head office staff to ensure the company values and key strategic messages are delivered to all offices
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com for more details.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 30k per year
Brand Communications Manager £25,000 - £30,000 plus excellent benefits Chester / North Wales area Love a vibrant brand that keeps its content fresh, engaging and beautifully consistent? A fantastic opportunity has come about for an experienced Brand & Communications Manager to join a sizeable mar...
- £27k - 30k per year
Marketing Communications Officer Introduction: I’m working with an very important B2B and B2C organisation in Warrington to find a Marketing and Communications Officer to cover a 12 month maternity cover contract. This a brilliant role on an award winning team team. It will suit someone with expe...
- Market related
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Manager to join an instantly recognisable and leading business in Skipton on a 12 month project. This role will suit someone with experience in internal communications/employee engagement and all the channels related to them. There...
- £80k - 90k per year
Our client is a global, leading professional services business, looking for a Senior Internal Communications Manager to be based in their London offices. The role will report into the Head of Communications, focussing on business partnering key business areas and working with senior leaders to he...