£25k - 30k per year
Communications Officer- 12 months
Do you have experience delivering internal and external communications? Do you live in the Liverpool area? If so, I have a great opportunity for you.
I’m working exclusively with a housing provider to find a Communications Officer to cover 12 month maternity leave. You will deliver the internal communications programme including all content, drive key publications and communications collateral externally and help deliver the PR plan
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Support the delivery of the internal and external communications strategy
- Product quality copy across a range of communications materials- print, website, social media, blogs etc
- Deliver content and updates to staff via the intranet
- Support on internal communications events and activities
- Support on research and writing pieces for the company and help drive awards entries
- Report on the internal and external communications performance
- Work with external agencies on the agreed communications activities
- Work closely with the marketing team
- Proven experience in a communications role is essential
- Experience in the housing would be useful but not essential
- Strong copy writing skills
- Events management experience
- Able to deliver content across on and offline channels
- Experience reporting on strategy success
- Able to form relationships quickly and effectively
- Strong attention to detail
Up to £30,000 plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.