Looking for a short term project to put your communications skills to good use? Look no further! I'm working with a leading charity in Cheadle to find a Communications Officer.
This position will suit someone who has proven experience delivering communications projects or campaigns. Experience of PR, media management and internal communications are all important
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deliver the communications strategy in line with the charities aims and goals. This will cover on and offline channels
- Monitor and respond to media requests
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure a joined up approach
- Plan and create multi0-media content and materials
- Work with stakeholders both internal and externally in a collaborative way
- Drive internal communications across on and offline channels
- Monitor and evaluate campaign success and make suggestions on how to improve in the future
- Proactively search for media opportunities
- Proven experience in a full mix communications role is essential
- You must be able to generate campaigns across on and offline channels and be willing to work on communications events
- Able to work well with the wider team and stakeholders e.g. marketing and internal communications
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Up to £28,000 plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 27k per year
- Posted 15 days ago
Communications Officer- 12 months Introduction: I’m working with one of the UKs leading property companies who have an exciting opportunity for a Communications Executive for a 12 month maternity cover in Salford. This role will suit someone with experience driving content and copy across on and ...
- £21k - 23k per year
- Posted 15 days ago
Marketing and Communications Executive- 12 months Introduction: I’m working with one of the UKs leading property companies who have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Executive for a 12 month maternity cover in Salford. This role will suit someone with experience driving c...
- £22k - 25k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Marketing Executive £22,000 - £25,000 Near Chester Working as an integral part of the Marketing team, the Marketing Executive will support with the delivery of engaging marketing collateral and communications for this beautiful destination and its associated events. Whilst not essential to the ro...
- Manchester City Centre
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Senior Brand Marketing Manager £40,000 - £50,000 Manchester You will be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and reporting directly to the Head of Marketing to implement and deliver the marketing strategy across all the group of brands. To be a success in the role, you will be a...