£45k - 48k per year + benefits
7557 396 272
5 months ago
Communications Specialist - Fintech / Financial Services / Technology
Our client is an international financial services organisation, looking for a passionate Communications Specialist with experience in the financial services / technology sectors to support the growth of their global marketing communications team.
This role will support on both internal and external communications strategies and execution, across: business communication, influencer relations, event communication, and relationship management with paid media. This will also play a vital part in communications planning for clients, to ensure that our communications approach is best-in-class.
The successful candidate will have 2-4 years’ of experience in corporate communications, media relations or marketing communications, within strong experience within the financial services or technology industries.
You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills, used to working in a fast-paced and diverse environment, and an excellent collaborator. You’ll have strong experience managing stakeholders internally and externally.
Imperatively, you’ll have a strong sense and understanding of business principals and models, market drivers, and components to commercial performance within payments and financial services,
- Supporting the comms team lead in the execution of internal and external communications strategies, in keeping with business objectives.
- The creation of creative and well-written content, for internal and external audiences, with a clear narrative, keeping this consistent across channels.
- Liaising with colleagues and internal stakeholders effectively, as well as agencies when needed.
- Working to targets and deadlines, and measuring the success of activity to refine strategy going forward.
- Writing and editing communications briefs, presentations, articles, social media posts, interview talking points, strategic documents and reports
If you’re interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.