£100k - 150k per year + package
5 months ago
Consulting/Practice Director - Commercial
Due to continual growth and development our client, who are a leading global digital software solutions and consultancy firm have further openings for experienced and highly accomplished Consulting/Practice Director.
As an experienced Consulting or Practice Director in a client facing role, you will be responsible for developing and winning new accounts using a mix of your existing network of private sector contacts and our directed marketing activity. With a key focus on new prospects you will create, build and maintain a pipeline of opportunities within an agreed market vertical which will enable you to forecast accurately across future quarters, maintaining predictability of future revenue and achieve sales targets.
- Strong Expertise of a particular market vertical with an extensive network of contacts.
- Highly knowledgeable of sales process and deal commercials including constructing complex commercial offers.
- Experience of delivering against targets
- Demonstrable skills in communication, presentation and influencing with credibility at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Proven track record of consulting led selling and experience of solution selling
- Skilled at building strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Able to create sales strategies and where appropriate, an account plan that ensure success in winning £multi-million deals, recognising that such a sales campaign may need to be developed over an extended period of time
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation skills, and strong skills in developing compelling presentation materials
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills – the ability to lead a multi-functional bid team, to influence key customer stakeholders
- Strong mentoring, coaching and development skills
- Over 5 years experience of delivering and/or selling product and digital services of scale and complexity
- An appreciation and knowledge of technology delivery, agile methodologies, etc.
Location: UK wide; split between client site and home based
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.