£45k - 55k per year
Consumer Insight Specialist – Remote
FMCG / Food / Consumer Package Goods
Are you a highly motivated Insights professional seeking an exciting opportunity to join a global team? Our client, a leading company in FMCG sector, is looking for a talented Insights Specialist to join their expanding marketing function. As part of this dynamic team, you will play a key role in cultivating Voice of Consumer and Customer insights through research, as well as gaining a deep understanding of markets using external information and data.
As the Consumer and Market Insights Specialist, you will be working to ensure deeper learning and understanding of local markets. You will collaborate with several other team, and you will be instrumental in supporting key initiatives by providing essential knowledge of the marketplace and consumers.
You will also be working on innovation projects, contributing to a wide range of initiatives and working closely with various internal groups and external research partners.
- Establish research scope, understanding of project objectives
- Design research studies, analyse data and present findings
- Manage relationships with external agencies and research companies
- Support and drive business decision-making through data and insights
- Utilise market data from various sources – analyse and communicate insights
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in qualitative and quantitative market research methods
- Strong data analytics skills and ability to product reports (Excel & Power BI)
- Experience working with POS data
- Confident in challenging the norm, always looking to optimise insights
- Experience in product innovation would be ideal
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – this is essential
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of a global Marketing team and contribute to key business decisions with your expertise in consumer and market research. If you are a passionate, analytical, and innovative Insights Specialist, please apply now!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.