Content and Communications Executive
£25 – 30k
Manchester City Centre
New Year, new you, new job? We have the pleasure of working with a multi award winning, global, professional services business to look for a driven, confident Content and Communications Executive to join their Marketing team. The business has multiple locations across the world such as Hong Kong and New York, and their Head Office takes a wonderful spot in Manchester where all topics marketing related are held.
The business are proud to have won awards such as Best Companies to Work For and have impeccable Glassdoor Reviews to support this. They pride themselves in rewarding their colleagues, and aid in support of learning and development for them too. If you’re a Content and Communications Executive, who is driven and is looking to strive within their Digital Marketing Career then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to implement, develop and deliver a successful content plan
- Create compelling and engaging content for the global group, and developing strong relationships with key stakeholders across different locations
- Be an integral member of developing the content creation, focussing on all digital channels including webinars, podcasts, printed advertisements
- Responsible for generating leads through content, offline and digital
- Solely responsible for everything related around content and PR initiatives for the group
- Ensuring all content follows the company’s tone of voice and brand identity
Who you will be
- A wordsmith, with proven ability in copywriting, storytelling across all digital channels
- Have a talent for writing with a sales led focus
- You will be commercially minded and understand what the audience want to hear
- Be comfortable in directly working with Senior Stakeholders and building relationships
- An excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Incredibly high attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- A background in Professional Services is a bonus, however is not crucial
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £18k - 25k per year + amazing benefits
- Posted 3 months ago
Content and Social Media Executive £25k + benefits Stockport Are you interested in working with a two time, award winning, Tech business? Perhaps you are looking for flexible working hours, car allowance and working for a company that thrives on a family feel culture? We are on the hunt for a Con...
- £18k - 25k per year + benefits
- Posted 20 days ago
Content Marketing Executive £25k Cheshire Are you looking to join a global company in creating engaging content? If you are a passionate wordsmith who is seeking a role as a Content Marketing Executive then we want to hear from you today. As the Content Marketing Executive, you’ll be supporting t...
- £23k - 26k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Content Executive North Manchester £23,000 - £26,000 Are you a digital wordsmith with a love for all things content related? We are looking for a Content Executive to join a growing Tech business in North Manchester, to create compelling, engaging content across all digital channels including soc...
- Greater Manchester
- £30k - 50k per year + benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Content Manager Greater Manchester £DOE We are working with an exciting retail business to find a Content Manager, to look after everything content related. As the Content Manager you will understand what the audience wants to see, that’s through the website, social media, podcasts, email newslet...