£30k - 35k per year
Content & Digital PR Manager, Performance Agency
Manchester City Centre, Hybrid Working, Up to £35k
Join a company with HUGE benefits and a real focus on culture! Boxing & yoga classes, cocktail making, tailored training & development plan, tonnes of progression and a beautiful office space complete with roof terrace are just some of the perks.
Made up of a team of experts all with impressive network agency backgrounds, this forward thinking agency are now looking for a Content & Digital PR Manager to join their talented and ever-growing team. The agency was set up with the aim of doing things differently! Super flexible, absolutely no ego’s and a down to earth approach – they are a fantastic employer. They have quickly made themselves known for working with some of the best known ecommerce and retail brands across the UK.
The role would suit someone with proven experience handling digital content strategies (on and off page) who is confident with helping to shape and develop a talented team.
As Content & Digital PR Manager your role will involve:
- Crafting and developing content strategies that deliver on client campaign briefs
- Outreaching content to media in order to secure results and quality links
- Coaching team members and enhancing their learning and development
- Working closely with the SEO team to ensure a joined up approach
- Analysing data and results across Ahrefs, SEMRush, as well as Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Thinking creatively- creating ideas, plans and overall strategies for clients
- Ensuring an eye for detail always, with strong copy editing skills
As a fast growing agency of 55 + staff they are real performance specialists, doubling their headcount and going from strength to strength, yet still ensuring that their staff are at the heart of everything they do. You’ll struggle to find a more close-knit digital agency team in Manchester with their level of staff retention!!
As Content & Digital PR Manager you’ll be working with an impressive client base, yet with a relaxed and mature culture meaning working hours are flexible and the whole team trusts each other to work collaboratively.
If this role sounds of interest, please either hit apply or contact Becky Smith at Forward Role email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.