£28k - 34k per year + benefits
about 1 year ago
Content and Outreach Specialist
£32,000 p/a, + benefits.
We’re looking for an expert Content and Outreach Specialist, who has a talent for words and building relationships. You will be solely responsible for implementing and developing a marketing strategy for this company’s many groups of products and ensure that it’s executed successfully.
What you will be doing
- As the Content and Outreach Specialist, you will be identifying key influencers, bloggers, journalists to build and maintain strong relationships to drive the business forward
- Managing the Content and Social Media pages, ensuring optimum exposure with the relevant communities
- Work closely with the wider teams and key stakeholders within the business to improve already established and new relationships with relevant experts and influencers
- Attend relevant industry events for networking purposes and building relationships
Who you will be
- An experienced Content and Outreach Specialist, ideally in financial services
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- A people person, you know what makes people tick and have a natural charisma in building relationships
- Experience in managing social media accounts, primarily Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- The ability to work autonomously and be an excellent team player
If you wish to be consider for the role, please contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.