Content and Outreach Specialist
£32,000 p/a, + benefits.
We’re looking for an expert Content and Outreach Specialist, who has a talent for words and building relationships. You will be solely responsible for implementing and developing a marketing strategy for this company’s many groups of products and ensure that it’s executed successfully.
What you will be doing
- As the Content and Outreach Specialist, you will be identifying key influencers, bloggers, journalists to build and maintain strong relationships to drive the business forward
- Managing the Content and Social Media pages, ensuring optimum exposure with the relevant communities
- Work closely with the wider teams and key stakeholders within the business to improve already established and new relationships with relevant experts and influencers
- Attend relevant industry events for networking purposes and building relationships
Who you will be
- An experienced Content and Outreach Specialist, ideally in financial services
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- A people person, you know what makes people tick and have a natural charisma in building relationships
- Experience in managing social media accounts, primarily Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- The ability to work autonomously and be an excellent team player
If you wish to be consider for the role, please contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Bamber Bridge
- £18k - 25k per year
- Posted 11 days ago
Content & Social Media Executive Bamber Bridge We are looking for an ambitious Content and Social Media Executive to join a leading property management firm to create informative content across all of the relevant channels. As the Content and Social Media Executive, you’ll be working on all proje...
- £24k - 32k per year + benefits
- Posted 7 days ago
Content and Social Media Executive (12 Month FTC) Cheshire £32,000 p/a + benefits Are you passionate about travel? Do you have a way with words that makes content informative and engaging? Would you consider yourself as a Social Media Guru? We have an exciting opportunity for a Content and Social...
- Greater Manchester
- £28k - 32k per year + benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
Content & Social Media Executive (6 Month FTC) Manchester £28,000 - £32,000 p/a + benefits Are you looking to join a global business that turns over £1.5 billion year on year? We are looking for an experienced Content and Social Media Executive to join an ever growing business in Manchester, to o...
- £20k - 26k per year
- Posted 13 days ago
PR & Outreach Executive, Digital Agency, £20- £26k Forward Role are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s largest digital agencies who have expanded in the North West with their new office in Manchester City Centre. They are leaders in digital marketing and are looking to hire an Digital PR...