£26k - 31k per year
Content & PR Manager
Up to 30K
I am working with an expanding, market leading business in the automotive sector in the search for a passionate Content & PR Manager. The Content & PR Manager must be able to think both creatively and analytically. You will be responsible for driving content excellence and consistency across the business. You will have experience in producing and publishing engaging content, proofreading and formulating content strategies through digital and external PR channels.
It is important that this individual has a lot of experience in writing website and social content, content for editorial and advertorials, as well as high standard industry white papers. You will also be responsible for managing PR relations and helping do develop the brand within automotive and corporate audiences.
- Drive content excellence, accuracy and best practice across all communications to deliver value adding and intelligent content
- Translate technical documents into engaging and relevant marketing communications, positioned with the target audience in mind, then distribute via the most appropriate communication channels
- Provide support and assistance to all departments to improve content of materials
- Contribute to planning and content creation for PR and advertising campaigns
- Responsible for planning, creating and delivering all brand social media, blogs, SEO and email marketing
- Manage the online presence and regularly update profiles with new, engaging content
- Build and maintain relationships with key media contacts ensuring they are aware of brand expertise and position to supply relevant and timely advertorial content or commentary
- Work closely with creative team, collaborating to deliver high quality visual content
- Specialist in drafting written communications in various style
- MUST have B2B experience
- Ability to understand and interpret technical/ legal information and documentation
- Experience in delivering integrated marketing and PR campaigns
- Solid understanding of marketing mix, including digital marketing
- Strong attention to detail
- Organised with ability to prioritise and project manage effectively
- Demonstrable negotiation, influencing, networking, presentation and diplomacy skills
The company offers amazing benefits which I can discuss in further detail via phone. Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information! email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.