We are working with a rapidly growing beauty brand in Greater Manchester to find an enthusiastic and talented Content & Social Media Executive to join the team. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for someone to join a fun and vibrant team, who are continuously developing and improving themselves, to take responsibility for the whole content across digital and social media. This company also offers early finish Fridays, your birthday off, promotions and a fun working environment, this really is an opportunity not to be missed.
What you will be doing
- As a Content & Social Media Executive, you will be managing all aspects of online content, implementing and developing the content and social media strategy
- Producing engaging content and copy for various channels such as blogs, product descriptions and websites
- Collaborate with other members of the team to produce video and imagery content
- Ensure that all content and social media channels follow the brand’s tone of voice
- Maintain website content, ensure that it is all up to date
- Help manage ongoing partnerships
- Work on large scale projects
Who you will be
- An experienced Content & Social Media Executive, with proven experience
- An excellent content writer, with ambition to grow and develop
- You’ll be bubbly, positive, a go-getter
- Great communication skills both written and verbally
- Have an understanding of SEO & Google Analytics
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- You’re reactive and able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Work autonomously as well as being a great team player
- You’re passionate about the beauty industry
If you feel you are a strong fit for this role, please apply via the link below or send your CV and folio of work to Faye Dixon at Forward Role: email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Greater Manchester
- £25k - 32k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Content and Social Media Manager to join our client’s team in a new marketing role based in Greater Manchester. The team is filled with experts in specialising in all types of personal injury law, providing a first class service for thousands of their ...
- £21k - 26k per year
- Posted 22 days ago
We are looking for a Social Media Executive who has a bursting passion for motor crossing or mountain biking to join a leading global manufacturer company in Manchester. The company have just entered their 50th year in business, they distribute motorcycle parts globally for the likes of Honda and...
- £22k - 26k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Social Media Executive, who has experience in working with paid and organic social media, to join our client’s established marketing team, who is rapidly growing company in Manchester City Centre. You will be joining a relaxed and outgoing team who are...
- £24k - 30k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
We have the pleasure of working with a global media house based in Liverpool to find a Social Media Executive to join their fun and busy team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the biggest radio stations, implementing and developing social media strategies to improve their brand awareness....