We are working with a rapidly growing beauty brand in Greater Manchester to find an enthusiastic and talented Content & Social Media Executive to join the team. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for someone to join a fun and vibrant team, who are continuously developing and improving themselves, to take responsibility for the whole content across digital and social media. This company also offers early finish Fridays, your birthday off, promotions and a fun working environment, this really is an opportunity not to be missed.
What you will be doing
- As a Content & Social Media Executive, you will be managing all aspects of online content, implementing and developing the content and social media strategy
- Producing engaging content and copy for various channels such as blogs, product descriptions and websites
- Collaborate with other members of the team to produce video and imagery content
- Ensure that all content and social media channels follow the brand’s tone of voice
- Maintain website content, ensure that it is all up to date
- Help manage ongoing partnerships
- Work on large scale projects
Who you will be
- An experienced Content & Social Media Executive, with proven experience
- An excellent content writer, with ambition to grow and develop
- You’ll be bubbly, positive, a go-getter
- Great communication skills both written and verbally
- Have an understanding of SEO & Google Analytics
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- You’re reactive and able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Work autonomously as well as being a great team player
- You’re passionate about the beauty industry
If you feel you are a strong fit for this role, please apply via the link below or send your CV and folio of work to Faye Dixon at Forward Role: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
We are looking for a Content and Social Media Executive to join a leading property management firm who work on all projects big and small. This is an exciting time for someone who is digitally savvy to join their growing team to establish online content and social media awareness. The Content and...
- £18k - 25k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Social Media and Content Executive to join our client’s established marketing team, who is rapidly growing company and based in South Manchester. You will be joining a relaxed and outgoing team who are proud of their “agency style” environment, with br...
- £25k - 32k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
We are looking for a Content and Social Media Writer to join one of Europe’s largest training specialists. Our client is very well respected in the industry and renowned in finding and training the best salespeople. We are looking for a gifted writer to drive communications, engagement and output...
- £24k - 30k per year
- Posted 1 day ago
We have the pleasure of working with a global media house based in Liverpool to find a Social Media Executive to join their fun and busy team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the biggest radio stations, implementing and developing social media strategies to improve their brand awareness....