£24k - 28k per year + amazing benefits
11 months ago
We are currently working with a leading property investment business to find a Content and Social Media Executive to join their growing Digital Marketing team. You will have full scope to implement, develop and deliver a successful Content and Social Media campaigns, improve and maintain the brand awareness.
It will be your responsibility to look after all of the different social media accounts, manage social media campaigns and create content to support campaigns, including video and photographic content.
In return, the company offers a competitive salary, flexi-time, bonus scheme, plenty of team building days, socials, community days and more.
What you will be doing
- Create and implement strategies for content and social media, both organic and paid
- Be involved in the content creation to support campaigns which will include visual content such as video and images – experience in this is a bonus
- Publish reactive content, in-line with trends and current affairs
- Promote social media growth
- Regular reports on growth and engagement
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends
Who you will be
- An experienced Content and Social Media Executive, with proven experience
- Proven experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter ads and Google Analytics
- Strong creative and editorial skills
- Experience in using all of the different social media platforms and understand how they should be use to target audiences effectively
- Understand how to use social media scheduling software – SproutSocial, Hootsuite etc
- Previous experience working with influencers is beneficial
- Experience within an agency is desired
- Experience with video editing software is an advantage
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.