£28k - 32k per year + benefits
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Content & Social Media Executive (6 Month FTC)
£28,000 - £32,000 p/a + benefits
Are you looking to join a global business that turns over £1.5 billion year on year? We are looking for an experienced Content and Social Media Executive to join an ever growing business in Manchester, to own all communications across their digital channels. The company is about to embark on a huge project, which will sky rocket into even more success!
The global education provider have offices in Dubai, Malaysia, New York City and sunny Manchester! Within their vibrant office sits over 170 people and 36 of them are sat in the Marketing team. You will be provided with the latest technology, exceptional support from the wider teams and reap amazing benefits from your hard work.
What you will be doing
- Creating engaging content across all digital channels including email, social media and website.
- Daily management of social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Be involved in Marketing and Social Media Campaigns, both paid and organic
- Work with the wider teams (including the global teams) to deliver successful content and social media campaigns
- Write persuasive, informative content to help with the launch of the project and sell the product
- Analysing and reporting on the effectiveness on social media campaigns and blogs
- Be involved in the organising of the marketing calendar
- Work on email marketing campaigns
Who you will be
- An experienced Content and Social Media Executive with B2C
- Have a strong understanding in financial services and education
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Worked with the following software: Adobe Campaigns, Wordpress, Dot Mailer, Hootsuite and Brandwatch
- A fantastic copywriter, that has the ability to write engaging and informative copy
- An excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Willing to help others
If you wish to be considered for the position, apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role directly.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.