We are looking for a Content and Social Media Executive to join a leading property management firm who work on all projects big and small. This is an exciting time for someone who is digitally savvy to join their growing team to establish online content and social media awareness.
The Content and Social Media Executive has to be driven, passionate, and always on the ball when it comes to content strategy and our client’s social media presence. If you have proven the success of establishing online content and brand awareness, we want to hear from you today.
What you will be doing
- Daily management of social media channels and written content
- Collating daily and weekly reports using platform insights and Google Analytics
- Working on multiple CMS sites to update content
- Managing digital paid campaigns, including budgeting and working with external agencies for PPC
- Creating and organising email marketing campaigns across all brands
- Keeping up to date with the current trends to increase brand awareness
- Always on the lookout for new marketing outlets, develop the influencer marketing if it is suitable for the brand
Who you will be
- An experienced Content and Social Media Executive, with proven experience
- A gifted, talented writer with a passion for marketing
- Solid understanding of the reporting tools such as Google Analytics
- An executive with a ‘can do’ attitude is essential
- Experience with CMS website systems
- An ‘outside of the box’ thinker
- Excellent attention to detail
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon at email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £18k - 25k per year
- Posted 20 days ago
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Social Media and Content Executive to join our client’s established marketing team, who is rapidly growing company and based in South Manchester. You will be joining a relaxed and outgoing team who are proud of their “agency style” environment, with br...
- £25k - 32k per year
- Posted 21 days ago
We are looking for a Content and Social Media Writer to join one of Europe’s largest training specialists. Our client is very well respected in the industry and renowned in finding and training the best salespeople. We are looking for a gifted writer to drive communications, engagement and output...
- £60k - 70k per year
- Posted 12 days ago
Head of Social Media, Global Digital Media Agency, Manchester City Centre, £60- £70k Forward Role are excited to be partnering with a global digital agency in Manchester in their search for a Head of Social Media to lead their entire social department across their Northern offices. The role will ...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 20 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join a fast growing, dynamic group of property related businesses to take its social media presence to the extreme. Our client has over 150,000 monthly listeners on their podcast and continues to grow daily. Not only does our client have t...